Our Diagnose & Repair service fixes everything from system crashes, operating system issues, spyware or virus infections, system errors, and any other problems your computer may be experiencing. We use proven remote technology that's convenient and secure. If you can connect to the Internet, our live US- and Canada-based tech experts will remotely connect to your computer, figure out what's wrong, and fix it.
- Diagnose and repair a computer that is not working the way it should
- Identify and remove viruses, spyware and other malware
- Configure your security software and settings, including anti-virus/anti-spyware and firewall
- Enhance performance by removing unnecessary files and operating system functions that take up memory and space
- Adjust key settings to improve data processing
- Repair driver conflicts
- Set up file and print sharing over an existing network, including sharing of data over a shared network and configuring network printers
- Configure and/or creates email accounts
- Install the latest patches and updates for your operating system
- Verify the following programs launch and run correctly (if installed):
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iLife and iWork
- Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Entourage, or Mac Mail
- Configure your internet browser(s), including support for Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later, Firefox version 2 or later
- PC and Mac
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS 10.5 and above
- Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Entourage, or Mac Mail.
NOTE: User must have access to ISP login/password information
- Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later, Firefox version 2 or later and Safari version 5 or later.
NOTE: Other browsers may not be supported
- Must be able to connect to the Internet to receive remote service
- Service does not support any operating system other than Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS 10.5 and above. Support is not available for Linux or older versions of Windows.
- Must have active and up-to-date anti-virus software.
- Must have valid Microsoft Office software for support
- Does not cover online services or games, beta software, hardware issues, network setup, domain or password resets or "how-to" training
- Does not support installation or setup of new devices, only troubleshooting of software driver problems associated with devices already installed and previously functioning
- Service must be used within 180 days from the day of purchase