Our Total Support plan provides around-the-clock tech support for almost any PC or Mac problem, big or small. Live US- and Canada-based tech experts will diagnose and cure whatever is causing your computer issues-from viruses to setup to connection issues. We install secure software on your computer that provides frequent computer health checks, automated fixes and ongoing tune-ups to improve computer performance. We will also check that your existing anti-virus software is installed and up to date. Finally, we'll perform enhancements to rid your system of unnecessary files that slow you down, and tune key settings to optimize performance. We work anytime, anywhere, making receiving help convenient for you. Think of it as the ultimate personal help desk for your computer needs all year long.
- On-call live tech support for one computer
- Optimize your operating system with our Computer Tune-up Toolkit
- Identify and remove viruses, spyware and other malware
- Configure your security software and settings, including anti-virus/anti-spyware and firewall
- Repair driver conflicts
- Install or set up a new peripheral (i.e. printer, scanner, fax, etc).
- Setup file and printer sharing over an existing network, including configuring network printers
- Configure and/or create email account
- Install the latest patches and updates for your operating system
- PC and Mac
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS 10.5 and above
- Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Entourage, or Mac Mail
NOTE: User must have access to ISP login/password information
- Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later, Firefox version 2 or later and Safari version 5 or later.
NOTE: Other browsers may not be supported
- Must have a virus-free computer to sign up for a subscription
- Support for more than one computer requires additional service
- Computer Tune-up Toolkit not available for Mac
- Must have active and up-to-date anti-virus software
- Must be able to connect to the Internet for remote service
- Must have at least 256MB of RAM
- Must have administrator level access to the computer
- Does not cover online services or games, beta software, hardware issues, domain or password resets or "how to" training